Get ready for more Fifty Shades of Grey.
Author E.L. James announced today (Monday) that she’s going to publish a new novel from Christian Grey’s point of view on June 18th, which just happens to be the kinky billionaire’s birthday.
On her blog, James wrote, “This book [titled Grey] is dedicated to those readers who asked…and asked…and asked…and asked for this. Christian is a complex character and readers have always been fascinated by his desires and motivations, and his troubled past.”
The movie sequels — Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed — come out on Valentine’s weekend in 2017 and 2018.
The original trilogy has sold more than 125 million copies. (New York Daily News)
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON (Action)
WHAT’S IT ABOUT? Earth’s mightiest heroes are put to the ultimate test as they battle Ultron.
WHO’S IN IT? Robert Downey Junior, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Aaron Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Anthony Mackie, James Spader (voice), Samuel L. Jackson
- Scarlett Johansson, who was pregnant during shooting, needed three stunt doubles to hide her baby bump.
- The first trailer was viewed 34 million times on YouTube in the first 24 hours, breaking the record set by Iron Man 3.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson plays Quickilver, the same character portrayed by Evan Peters in last year’s X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Aaron was reportedly asked to lose weight to play Quicksilver because he was too muscular.
- Ultron will be followed by Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 in 2018 and Part 2 in 2019.
- Ultron is expected to break the opening weekend record at the box office, which was set by the first Avengers movie in 2012 with $207 million.
Robert Downey Junior on his pal James Spader being cast in Avenger: Age of Ultron. OC: …over the years. :33
Scarlett Johansson on the exciting part of doing Avenger: Age of Ultron. OC: …these characters. :16
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON: Thor (Chris Hemsworth) challenges Tony (Robert Downey Junior) to lift his mighty hammer. OC: …yes of course. :34
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON: Tony Stark (Robert Downey Junior) reminds the Avengers how he saved the day during their last mission. OC: …below it. :12
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON: Iron Man (Robert Downey Junior) goes toe to toe with a rampaging Hulk. OC: …puny Banner. :20
Celebrate simplicity and practicality this Safety Pin Day. Legend has it that, in 1849, Walter Hunt, the inventor of the safety pin, owed a friend $15 and decided to invent something new in order to earn the money to repay him. He invented the safety pin.
Strong and sharp, yet safe enough to be used on clothing, safety pins are a simple yet ingenious invention, which practically everyone has used at some point. Why not take inspiration from Walter Hunt this Safety Pin Day and try to come up with your own clever invention? It’s a great challenge for children, too, who love to come up with new ideas. Perhaps give a prize for the best new invention and watch their little minds tick away.
Chance of Rain66°/54°